Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Jack

Nested Pages integration/compatibility

It would be fantastic if there was integration/compatibility between Admin Columns and Nested Pages; since the collapsable hierarchical view provided by Nested Pages, neatly presents pages in manner which would otherwise be a nightmare to sift through—and Admin Columns’ ability to modify displayed column information, and allowing for inline editing could make managing convoluted & cumbersome websites a bit more of a pleasure.

7 years, 10 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Jack,

Do you mean the default WordPress nested / hierarchical view? Or are you talking about a specific plugin? If you can provide us with this information, I can create a feature request for this.

7 years, 10 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Jack,

I did have a look on the Nested Pages plugin.
They completely ignore the default WordPress Table interface and they have written their own markup for this page.
This means we cannot add support for this plugin in Admin Columns Pro as we find it important to stay as close as possible to the WordPress core and only extends the default WordPress functionality.

I’m not sure if you’re a developer, but you could have a look to if it is possible to enable or disable the Nested Page plugin. If they have build in some support to enable/disable their functionality, you could create your own switch on the overview so you can switch between the default WordPress functionality with our support and the Nested Page functionality. This is not something we can help you with.

7 years, 10 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.