Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
webmaster74

Media Library top toolbar elements not aligning correctly

When I turn on AC Pro, the media library top toolbar buttons get pushed down to new rows. So the top toolbar in the media library looks like:

******************************************************************************************
List View Icon | Grid View Icon
Add Filter
All media items | All dates | Folders | Smush: All Images | Filter
******************************************************************************************

Instead of what I’d expect (all on a single row):

List View Icon | Grid View Icon | Add Filter | All media items | All dates | Folders | Smush: All Images | Filter

It looks like the following might be related in table.css:

.ac-search-enabled.ac-wp-media .ac-search {clear:both}
.ac-search-enabled #ac-s {display:block}

Can you reproduce this issue? If so, can this be logged as a bug please?

Thanks!

5 years ago
webmaster74

Here are the CSS changes I experimented with:

.ac-search-enabled.ac-wp-media .ac-search {
/*clear: both;*/
float:left;
margin-top: 5px;
}

.ac-search-enabled #ac-s {
/*display: block;*/
display: inline-flex;
}

It looks like at 1000px the default WordPress styles mess with the layout so that the above results in following toolbar layout (3 rows):

List View Icon | Grid View Icon
Search media items search box
Add Filter | All media items | All dates | Folders | Smush: All Images | Filter

Instead of what would be expected on a normal WordPress media library toolbar when CAP isn’t installed (only two rows):

List View Icon | Grid View Icon | Add Filter | All media items | All dates | Folders | Smush: All Images | Filter
Search media items search box

5 years ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

It seems that the latest WP version has misaligned the filter button with the actual filters. This should be easily fixed. I think we’ll have this solved in the next maintenance release. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

5 years ago
webmaster74

Thanks for the confirmation and followup!

5 years ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.