Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the community forum?
All Topics
aptharsia

media library error

I disabled all plugins, narrowed it down to Admin Column Pro. I”m on the current version of WordPress and the plugin. My license is valid/within date.

I go to my media library (from the media menu in admin) and it either doesn’t load/white page or I get this message:

The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

No email is sent. I don’t use any custom columns in my media library. I don’t know when this started, within the last week or two.

3 weeks, 4 days ago
Stefan

We’re sorry to hear you experience this issue with our plugin.
And email should have sent to the email address that is set on the settings page of WordPress.
Can you find the email that WordPress sent and sent me the error?
Please send it to support@admincolumns.com
We do need the error in order to find out what’s going wrong.

3 weeks, 3 days ago
aptharsia

No email was sent. Yes, the email address in settings is good but nope, no email when it happens.

3 weeks, 3 days ago
Stefan

We really need more information in order to help you further.
You could enable WP_DEBUG to get more information when you update the plugin so that you at least can find an error on your screen.

3 weeks, 3 days ago
aptharsia

It doesn’t show anything, it’s just a blank page or shows the error, no debug information or even the WordPress admin bar.

3 weeks, 3 days ago
aptharsia

Yes, enabled but absolutely nothing is shown except either a completely blank page or just the error message on a gray screen. I’ve looked at the error log as well and nothing in regards to media is showing in the error log.

3 weeks, 3 days ago
Stefan

Do you have a staging/test environment where you can do some further debugging?
Maybe you have disabled PHP errors on your sites admin panel.
I can only help you if know exactly what error you see on your website.
But I can’t do the error debugging for you.

3 weeks ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.