Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Steve

Media File Size column on WPEngine

I chatted with Stefan a day or so ago about a problem I am having with Admin Columns Pro.

I have added a “File Size” column for Media but nothing is showing up in that column. I use ACP on a couple of other sites and this works fine there. If I inspect the column in Chrome Developer Tools there is no content in the File Size <td>

<td class="5ab2706ac6474 column-5ab2706ac6474 column-file_size" data-colname="File Size"></td>

I created a clone of this site on my local machine (using Local by Flywheel) to try to debug. The problem does NOT exist on local – the File Size column displays proper values.

Then I checked another site that I have at this same host (WPEngine) and that site has the same problem of not displaying Media File Size. Is there something about ACF on WPEngine that could be causing this issue?

6 years ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Steve,

Since I need some more debugging information from you, let’s continue this support issue through email instead of on the forum.

6 years ago
Marc

Hello. I am having the same issue on WP Engine. Is there a fix we can also implement?

4 years, 11 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Marc,

If I remember correctly, the issue was that the site was migrated from another plugin and the setting did not correctly update. There is no specific fix, rather than to find out why it goes wrong on your environment. If you’re a developer, you could try to debug this specific column in
/admin-columns/classes/Column/Media/FileSize.php and find out what the value is for $abs (or the method get_attached_file)

I expect that this WordPress method does not return the value we need to determine the value of the file.

4 years, 11 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.