Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
josh19

Lots of PHP warnings in error log

I see lots of PHP warnings in my error log file related to the Events Calendar add-on.

2018/12/10 20:15:30 [error] 113823#113823: *1008114 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/goggleworks_613/public/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php on line 1432” while reading response header from upstream, client: 50.78.92.146, server: goggleworks.org, request: “POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/1.0”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php7.2-fpm-goggleworks.sock:”, host: “goggleworks.org”, referrer: “https://goggleworks.org/wp-admin/edit.php?s=stained&post_status=all&post_type=tribe_events&ac-rules=%7B%22condition%22%3A%22AND%22%2C%22rules%22%3A%5B%5D%2C%22valid%22%3Atrue%7D&m=0&acp_filter%5Bevents-cats%5D&action=-1&paged=1&action2=-1″

PHP message: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/goggleworks_613/public/wp-content/plugins/ac-addon-events-calendar/classes/TableScreen.php on line 61” while reading response header from upstream

5 years, 4 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thank you very much for your feedback. I did have a look at our core and although I was not able to reproduce the issue on my local environment, I found a way how we can prevent these error in our code. I will be patched in the next release of the Events Calendar integration and I will send you a link with the fixed version of the plugin.

5 years, 4 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.