Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Foodcoop Heimvorteil

Log file

I get the following fatal errors in my log file?

2022-08-17T07:21:52+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_type() on bool in wp-content/plugins/ac-addon-woocommerce/classes/Editing/Product/Stock.php:20
Stack trace:
#0 wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Editing/RequestHandler/InlineValues.php(111): ACA\WC\Editing\Product\Stock->get_value(0)
#1 wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Editing/RequestHandler/InlineValues.php(79): ACP\Editing\RequestHandler\InlineValues->get_values_by_column(Object(ACA\WC\Column\Product\StockStatus), Array)
#2 wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Editing/RequestHandler/InlineValues.php(62): ACP\Editing\RequestHandler\InlineValues->get_values_by_list_screen(Object(ACA\WC\ListScreen\Product), Array)
#3 wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Editing/Addon.php(54): ACP\Editing\RequestHandler\InlineValues->handle(Object(AC\Request))
#4  in wp-content/plugins/ac-addon-woocommerce/classes/Editing/Product/Stock.php in Zeile 20

Any idea to tis error?

Regards
Siegfried

1 year, 8 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hello Siegfried,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I see where this can go wrong and we have patched it for the next release of our WooCommerce integration.
If you run into issues that are blocking for you, you can make changes to the file yourself to make it work for the time being.

ac-addon-woocommerce/classes/Editing/Product/Stock.php

You can change line 20 to the following

if ( ! $product  || ! $product->is_type( 'simple' ) ) {
	return null;
}

The fix will probably be released this week or the next.

1 year, 8 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.