Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
PCC

License renewed, but says Your Admin Columns Pro license will expire in 21 days.

I paid for a license renewal on September 18, 2017, but in my website the plugin states “Your Admin Columns Pro license will expire in 21 days.” It’s currently September 27, 2017.

6 years, 7 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for noticing. We have to look into this because I’ve heard this issue before.
As a workaround you can deactivate your license and activate the license again. It should remove the notice on your screen.

6 years, 7 months ago
PCC

Thanks, that cleared the expiry error. Hope you get that fixed.

6 years, 7 months ago
Andre

I’m having this issue as well, whats the current process to get it fixed?

6 years, 6 months ago
License

Same issue. Renewed today and still getting the message.

6 years, 6 months ago
Developer

This issue should be fixed.
If you click on the license check link in the message, it should now return the correct state.
Can someone confirm that this is working again?

6 years, 6 months ago
fab

Hi there,

Same issue here. We are using a local install of WordPress for our projects. This install is NOT visible to the outside world and connects to the outside world via a proxy to update WordPress and plugins.

All requests work fine ( example: WP Core updates, plugin updates for WP.org, plugin updates for AdvancedCustomFields PRO etc..), however yours does not connect. Not on the license renewal check, nor de/reactivating plugin nor de/reactivating license.

Using Snitch we see an steady 10 second delay on your POST request, but not response whatsoever. Snitch reports response code -1.

How to fix this?

6 years, 2 months ago
Developer

Hi,

I don’t think this is the same issue as above. Those calls were going through, but the actual response was not correct. In your case, the actual call to our server does not work and I’m not sure why that is. I think it has something to do with your specific environment. Can you contact me at support@admincolumns.com so we can discuss this further?

6 years, 2 months ago
PCC
6 years, 2 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.