Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Daniel Iser

Latest Yoast Pro & AC Pro generates notices on All Posts screens

I found this today after updating. Thought it was related to Redis caching until I saw these in Query Monitor with Redis disabled.

`
The “WPSEO_Replace_Vars” service is private, getting it from the container is deprecated since Symfony 3.2 and will fail in 4.0. You should either make the service public, or stop using the container directly and use dependency injection instead.
`

Showed once for each row in the table.

Noticed when I went into Yoast settings that you had a notice to install the addon. This wasn’t shown anywhere else that I can tell, though I didn’t go to your admin screen admitedly.

Once I installed that it worked perfectly again.

But my point is that there is an issue when its not installed and you are likely not pushing it hard enough since without it there will be silent errors. In our case those silent errors once cached into Redis threw a ton of Expected object, got string errors as $post was not an Object any longer for whatever reason.

I imagine this is related to their latest DB structural changes, but figured I’d let you know about it either way.

3 years, 8 months ago
Daniel Iser

Might be more to this than I thought. Will keep you posted.

3 years, 8 months ago
Daniel Iser

That issue persisted with only Yoast Premium active, have repoted to them.

The Redis issue seems to have resolved with an update they pushed a few minutes ago.

This can be close.

3 years, 8 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.