Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Paul

Integrate with Booster.io

Could you integrate Admin Columns Pro with Booster.io plugin for WooCommerce?
I was hoping that the fields Booster.io (in particular the paid version which optionally adds cost fields) would show up in one of the sections when adding a column, but it doesn’t.

If you will not integrate it, can you perhaps give me a snippet of code that will do the job? Would be so helpful!

5 years, 6 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your message.
At this moment, we’re not planning in adding more integrations to Admin Columns Pro.
Do you know how the fields from Booster are stored?
If they use custom fields, you could try our custom field column and look for the corresponding custom field keys. If they use their own storage solution and API to read the fields, you probably end up in writing your own columns.

You could have a look at this documentation as it explains how to write your own column. It comes with a toolkit to get you started.

https://www.admincolumns.com/documentation/guides/creating-new-column-type/

Do you think this will help you to write your own columns for Booster.io?

5 years, 6 months ago
Bailey Killian

I know this is probably a dead post but I’d love to see a better integration with Booster.io. I use the PDF Invoicing from Booster for Packing Slips so my Orders has a whole column for Packing Slips but I can’t move it with Admin Columns.

3 years, 2 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for your message.
Unfortunately, we don’t have any plugin to write an integration for Booster.io.
Feel free to start writing your own integration and we’re willing to help you to get started.

3 years, 2 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.