Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Amanda Martinez

Inquiry about Support for Slim SEO in Admin Columns Pro

Dear Admin Columns Pro Support Team,

I am writing to inquire about compatibility and potential support for another WordPress plugin, Slim SEO. As a user of Admin Columns Pro and Slim SEO, I believe integrating the two plugins would significantly enhance my website management experience.

Slim SEO is a lightweight and user-friendly SEO plugin that provides various optimization features for WordPress websites. Its simplicity and effectiveness have made it a popular choice among website owners. I have found it to be a valuable tool for improving the search engine visibility of my site’s content.

Considering the compatibility and synergy between Admin Columns Pro and Slim SEO, I would like to know if there are any plans to support Slim SEO within Admin Columns Pro. It would be immensely helpful if I could display and manage Slim SEO-related data, such as meta descriptions or focus keywords, directly in the admin columns using Admin Columns Pro.

The ability to filter, sort, and edit Slim SEO data in the admin columns would streamline my workflow and save me valuable time. Additionally, it would provide a comprehensive overview of my SEO-related information in one centralized location within the WordPress admin dashboard.

I understand that the development of compatibility features requires time and resources. However, integrating Admin Columns Pro with Slim SEO would benefit many users who rely on both plugins for their WordPress websites.

I would greatly appreciate any insights or updates you can provide regarding the potential support for Slim SEO within Admin Columns Pro. If there are any plans, development progress, or estimated timelines, I would be eager to hear about them.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I genuinely appreciate the dedication and effort your team puts into enhancing the functionality of Admin Columns Pro. I look forward to your response and any information you can share regarding the integration of Slim SEO.

10 months, 1 week ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for your extended explanation. We do get a lot of requests for integrations, with a lot of different SEO plugins along them. Unfortunately, we can only put time and resources into some of them to support and maintain.

To be honest, there are bigger SEO plugins on our list that might be candidates for an integration than the Slim SEO integration you’re suggesting. So I suspect there will be no integration for that plugin any time soon.

Most of the (SEO) plugins I worked with, store their SEO data as custom fields to the post/pages. Did you already try to use our Custom Field column in order to show the SEO data as a column? When you use this column type, you could even use Smart Filtering and Inline Editing to find or manipulate the data. It might be a good workaround to show and manage some SEO data on the list tables.

10 months, 1 week ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.