Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
scottcahill

Inline Editing with PODS field

With the upgrade to 4.6.2 the inline editing function appear to not work with the ‘Admin Columns Pro – Pods’ field type.

4 years, 11 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Can you be more specific about what’s not working?
On my environment, everything seems to be working fine with

Admin Columns 4.6.2
WordPress 5.2.1
Pods 2.7.12

Do you see error messages or do you just don’t see the inline edit button on top of the page?

4 years, 11 months ago
scottcahill

Just don’t see the little pencil icon field in the columns. I do see the inline edit button on top of the page and toggling it back and forth does nothing.

That being said I opened up the inspector and found the following problem. Given this is minimized code it’s a little hard to follow, but right here:

…o.editable=r.editable,o.type=r.type,o.editable.inline_edit=r.inline_edit,o.editable.hasOwnProperty(“bulk_editable”)…

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot create property ‘editable’ on boolean ‘false’
at table.js?ver=1558636517:26
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at Function.value (table.js?ver=1558636517:26)
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (table.js?ver=1558636517:26)

I do have another view that is working and when comparing the HTML of the views the main difference I see is that following classes aren’t being added to the column fields ‘acp-ie-editable acp-ie-editable–togglable’.

Is there some cache that needs to be refreshed or where do these classes get added to the columns.

4 years, 11 months ago
scottcahill

I found the problem, there must have been a update to the JS code which was now conflicting with another plugin.

4 years, 11 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for the additional info.
Just not sure though, is the issue fixed now or do you still have the issue?
If you still have the issue, it would be great to have a look at your environment if that is possible.
In that case, please send me any login info to support@admincolumns.com.

4 years, 11 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.