Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Gordon

Inline edit with WooCommerce filter

We’ve been using Admin Columns Pro for our 8000+ WooCommerce store and it works great EXCEPT that when we filter to a single category of products the inline edit capability disappears. This happens whether we use the WooCommerce filter or the Admin Columns Pro filter by category. Is there a way to make the inline edit available even when products are filtered by category?

6 years, 8 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Gordon,

I’m not able to reproduce this issue on my own environment with WooCommerce.
Which version of WooCommerce do you use (V2 or V3)? And what other columns are active on your WooCommerce Product page? Does this issue only occur when you filter on the category? Can you maybe make an export of your column settings and mail it to support@admincolumns.com so I can try to reproduce the issue with the same settings as you?

6 years, 8 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

I was able to reproduce the issue. For performance reasons, we are caching the editable items for 60 seconds. Apparently, this does not work properly when using filtering or pagination. You can expect this to be resolved in our maintenance release 4.0.8 which is planned for next week.

Cheers, Tobias

6 years, 7 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

If you don’t mind editing a file yourself, here is a quick fix.

Replace the following lines of code from file admin-columns-pro/classes/Editing/classes/TableScreen.php on line 344

if ( ! $rows ) {
	$rows = wp_cache_get( $column->get_list_screen()->get_storage_key(), 'editable-rows' );

if ( ! $rows ) {
		$rows = $editing->get_strategy()->get_rows();
		wp_cache_add( $column->get_list_screen()->get_storage_key(), $editing->get_strategy()->get_rows(), 'editable-rows', 60 );
	}
}

And replace with:

if ( ! $rows ) {
	$rows = $editing->get_strategy()->get_rows();
}
6 years, 7 months ago
Gordon

Amazing! We’ll implement this and look forward to the update. Thanks so much for continuing to work on even after we concluded it was our environment! It this kind of above and beyond customer service that makes us love this plugin (and of course how darn awesome the product itself is).

6 years, 7 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

That’s great to hear, thanks!

6 years, 7 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.