Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Carlos

Inline Edit not translated?

Hi,

I install the pro plugin and see some labels not translated to spanish.
I need the main ones a normal user sees. Right now:

* Reset sorting
* Inline Edit

(both buttons)

The first one I can translate it with poEdit, but I can’t find the second one…it seems is not prepared for translation

Someone could help? I can’t show labels in any my english interface

Thanks in advance

9 years, 4 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Those strings haven’t been translated yet. You can contribute to the Spanish translation by going to the translation page.

We use Transifex for our translation which you can use for free. You can translate any sentence you like and we will make sure it will be in the next release!

Here is the direct link (for logged in user) to the Spanish version.

9 years, 4 months ago
Carlos

Hi Tobias,

thanks, I added myself to the translation team and translate the “reset sorting” labels.

But “Inline Edit” (button label) is not available. Can you introduce and use it in code? I’ll translate it as you report I can find it.

Thanks!

9 years, 4 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Well spotted! The string was in javascript and therefore overlooked. I have made it translatable and the string is available on transifex now.

Thank you for helping on the transation!

9 years, 4 months ago
Carlos

Thanks Tobias!,

just completed the translations for “inline edit” labels :)

When I could download the updated plugin? if there’s a planned release, maybe I could download some kind of snapshot?

9 years, 4 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Great, thank you! I have made sure your translation will be in the next release. I have also send you an early copy with all the updated translations.

9 years, 4 months ago
Carlos

Many thanks for your consideration Tobias. Great support for your plugin!

:)

Carlos

9 years, 4 months ago
kevin

Hey guys, i’m willing to translate this as well to another language (pt_BR). After checking at https://www.admincolumns.com/contribute/ i can see that it has been already translate. Any prevision on a release?

Thanks

8 years, 10 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

It will be added in the next release v3.5.1

8 years, 10 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.