Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
info247

I cant edit Woocommerce orders any more.

Theres no link to the edit order screen, each row of orders seems like its hotlinked, when I mouseover, but clicking does nothing. How do I get to the edit order screen with your plugin installed? I have the Woocommerce plugin and the ACF plugin, all are up to date as of today.

6 years, 1 month ago
info247

Subscribing.

6 years, 1 month ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Although I cannot reproduce this issue, I think that there is a Javascript error on your page.
WooCommerce changed their order overview and it should indeed go to the edit order page when you click on the whole row. To keep our inline edit featured, we had to change this behavior for the column where inline edit is active. You could try to disable inline edit and see if clicking the row works, but I expect that the issue is not specifically caused by our plugin.

6 years, 1 month ago
info247

Thanks for the reply. I have tried turn off inline editing and it made no difference. If I turn your plugin off, the row can be clicked and goes to the edit order page. With your plugin turned on it doesnt work, I cant find any way to get any link to the order edit page.
How can we fix this?

6 years, 1 month ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Could you give me access to your environment so I can try this on your website?
Please send any information to support@admincolumns.com

6 years, 1 month ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.