Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
ming xuan

How to translate these word?

“Sort Products” & “Inline Edit”

7 years, 11 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

1) ‘Sort Products’ is a label added by WooCommerce. So I think that if you use the correct translation for WooCommerce, this string is already translated for you.

2) ‘Inline edit’ is a label in Admin Columns Pro and this label is translatable. Of course you could create your own language file from our plugin directory but to also help other people from the same country, we would prefer that you create an account on Transifex so you could start a translation for our plugin there: https://www.transifex.com/codepress/admin-columns-pro/
With each release we take all new translations from transifex and include them to the new release.

7 years, 11 months ago
ming xuan

I use zh_TW, so i apply , thanks

7 years, 11 months ago
ming xuan

I couldn’t find these word at your language, this is WooCommerce plugin word, right?

7 years, 11 months ago
ming xuan

For example

template += ‘<label for=”manage_stock” class=”inline-label”>Manage stock?</label>’;
wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/inline-edit/assets/js/xeditable/input/wc-stock.js:71

7 years, 11 months ago
ming xuan

Three sections have to add language translate, thanks.

7 years, 11 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Ming,

Thank you for your input.
I’ve create a ticket for this on Github so we can add the missing translations to our plugin.
https://github.com/codepress/admin-columns-issues/issues/510

I’m not sure if the ‘Change image’ label is something in our plugin, but I will investigate this.
We’re aiming to make these changes for the upcoming 3.9 release

7 years, 11 months ago
ming xuan

Thanks a lot!

I will wait for your new version and translate it, thanks.

7 years, 11 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.