Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
subby

How can I see columns from 3rd party plugins like wp-foro

Hi,

How can I see columns from 3rd party plugins like wp-foro?

Thanks!

6 years, 3 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi,

All default WordPress columns and third-party columns are located in the ‘default’ group when managing columns with our plugin. When you click ‘+ Add Column’ on our settings page, you should be able to find the column when you open the drop down option for ‘Type’.

6 years, 3 months ago
subby

After clicking +Add Column, under the dropdown option for Type, I can only see some default fields and not the fields from my plugins such as wpForo or WP-members. Can’t attached screenshot here.

6 years, 3 months ago
subby

Adding on that I cannot see wpforo tables… but I can see the wpforo tables names in phpmyadmin.

6 years, 3 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Subby,

Please send me some more information and/or screenshots at support@admincolumns.com.
Or contact me on our live chat so I can try to help you any further with this issue.

6 years, 3 months ago
subby

Emailed to your email, below is copy of the email message –

Hi Support Team,

Please see attached images giving more context of the issue. The snapshot image shows the dropdown menu for adding fields. The other_fields image shows that there are other fields by wpForo (a WordPress forum plugin).

These other fields are not available to be added as columns when viewing user details in WordPress dashboard.

Regards,
Ken

6 years, 3 months ago
subby

Thanks for guiding. Looks like what you said works, by choosing Type -> Custom Field there will be another Field option to select which looks like the field names of wpForo, such as Twitter, Facebook, TOS etc. Checking with boss to verify.

6 years, 3 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.