Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Andrew

Groups Plugin from Itthinx

Hi, paid user here.

Was using this plugin to sort and display users with additional columns added from the Groups plugin. Worked well in v3, when I upgraded to v4 the plugin can no longer see and display these groups. I’ve tried deactivating the plugin, restoring things to default, rebuilding admin column config for user page. No luck. Can someone try this plugin on your end and see if v4 broke it? Thanks.

7 years ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Andrew,

Can you send some screenshots of your old settings/columns with the old version of Admin Columns Pro and some screenshots of the missing column in the latest version of Admin Columns Pro 4 to support@admincolumns.com?
I’m not really sure how to reproduce the issue with the mentioned plugin.

7 years ago
Developer

Hi Andrew,

We were able to reproduce the issue. This problem is fixed in the upcoming release.

7 years ago
Andrew

Awesome – thanks for the great support!

7 years ago
Developer

You’re welcome. We will probably release this fix today.

7 years ago
Jurgen

I have this same problem right now. I can add a Groups column to the Users list, but it’s empty. Was there no fix released?

5 years, 9 months ago
Developer

No specific fix was made for this plugin.
The way default columns or third party columns are recognised, was just changed more than a year ago.
I just tried to add the groups column to my user list and it seems to work as expected.
Can you try to create a new column set and click on the ‘restore column’ button and see if that works?
In that case the default columns are loaded without interference of our plugin.

5 years, 9 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.