Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Sander

Grid view Media library & Selecting all posts

I just stumbled on some strange problems that are apparently caused by the pro version of Admin Columns.

1. Choosing grid view in the Media library results in a (mostly) blank page, with no way to change back to the list view.
The only way to resolve this is deactivating Admin Columns Pro, switching to list view, and activate ACP again. The free version works fine, by the way.

2. With ACP active, I’m not able to use the checkbox in the top row in post listings to select all posts. Again, the free version works fine.

This is on WordPress 4.9.8, using lots of custom post types, and with lots of other plug-ins active as well (for instance Pods, the ACP Pods add-on and Shortpixel, to mention just a few that might have something to do with this…)

Cheers!

5 years, 7 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for your feedback.
Since I cannot reproduce the issue and the fact that there is probably an error on your page, we need some more information to help you with this specific issue. I expect there is an error message on your page or error log somewhere that could help us further. There could also be a Javascript error in the console of your browser that might help.

Could you have a look for an error somewhere that can help us analyzing the problem further? You can send any information to support@admincolumns.com.

Otherwise, you could also try to deactivate some other plugins to see if there is a conflict with any of the installed plugin. In that case, we can try to write a fix for the conflict.

5 years, 7 months ago
Sander

Thanks for the quick response!

I do have a Javascript error in the console (Can’t find variable: ACP_Sorting). Will do some more digging first, and send more details in an email.

5 years, 7 months ago
Sander

Solved! Turns out that in an incognito browser, everything worked as expected. I removed the saved website data from my browser, and everything is back to normal.

Thanks for the help, Stefan!

5 years, 7 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

You’re welcome, I’m glad this issue is solved.
I will close this topic.

5 years, 7 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.