Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Michael Kowalski

Gravity Forms plug-in not pulling Custom Meta

Hello,

In Gravity Forms User Registration I create a new custom meta called “company_name” and link it to “Company Name” field. I do this because gravity forms does not have a “Company Name” meta field by default, so it has to be a custom meta key. I go to Admin Columns to try and select this newly created meta, but it doesn’t appear anywhere.

What’s the next step? I was hoping this plugin would have this basic functionality…hopefully I’m missing something.

Thanks!
Michael

2 years, 9 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Do I understand correctly that the User Registration plugin stores the information on the actual user?
And do you want to display the company name on the user overview page? If it is stored as meta data for a user, you could use the Custom Field column type to create a column for the user overview page.

2 years, 9 months ago
Michael Kowalski

Hello,

That is correct, and that is what I would like to do. However, the Custom Field column does not show the custom meta “Customer Name”. It shows some other meta, but not the custom meta that I created.

2 years, 9 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Ok, in that case, I suspect that the data is not stored in the user meta table or uses different (generated keys). Since we don’t have specific support for the User Registration column, the best way to retrieve the data is to write your own column code. You can use our toolkit in combination with the functions that the User Registration plugin has available to create a column.

https://docs.admincolumns.com/article/21-how-to-create-my-own-column

2 years, 9 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.