Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the community forum?
All Topics
Adam

Gravity forms integration

Add support/make an addon for Gravity Forms that allow for inline editing (and maybe sort, filter too)

This would be awesome. Editing Gravity Forms submissions is a pain in the butt. I would gladly pay/donate lots for this feature

5 years ago
Jesper
Developer

Hi Adam,

Unfortunately, Gravity Forms doesn’t use a standard WordPress-implementation for their overview screens. We’re planning on getting in touch with RocketGenius (the Gravity Forms author) about this, but that’s something for the future. For now, we can only hope that Gravity Forms improves on this itself :-).

Enjoy your day!
Jesper

5 years ago
Jason

Up-voting this feature request!

1 week, 6 days ago
Stefan
Developer

I’m always a bit curious why you need our plugin for the Gravity Forms overview pages. Can you maybe tell me a bit more on which overviews you need our plugin and which feature you would specifically would like to see?

Gravity Forms already has a column management feature for the submission overview, plus it has a simple search feature. I can imagine that editing would be useful on the overview.

1 week, 6 days ago
Jason

I’m glad we are distinguishing here between overview and submissions screens.

My frustration with GF’s column management for submissions comes from ACP spoiling me (and my users). GFs column management is rudimentary and it doesn’t allow column width specification or number of characters to display, and filtering, so it’s really about usability and making the submissions lists more usable. When you add a column that regularly has more than 20 characters in it, it clips both the beginning and the end of the string (like Source URL) and you end up with …/page1/…

1 week, 5 days ago
Ken Priest

I second Jason’s request and his complaints about GF.

1 week ago
Stefan
Developer

Thanks for your input on this.
I’ll discuss it further within the team and see if we can still find the time to finish the Gravity Forms integration for you.

1 week ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.