Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Jason

Gravity Forms Date Format doesn’t work

When editing columns for entries in GF pages, if I set the date format to any of the shortened formats (default is September 29, 2022 at 9:27 am, I want 9/29/2022) it doesn’t work, it continues to display the default formatting. I tried removing and re-adding the column. This is for the Entry Date field.

1 year, 6 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for your feedback. To be honest, this specific Entry Date column should not have the setting to change the date format. It is not possible to change the actual value of ‘original’ columns so even with this setting, we’re not able to change the output of this default column. I removed the settings for this column for the next update, but we could think of a new column that will display the date as configured in the setting.

1 year, 6 months ago
Jason

I don’t understand, I am not looking to change the actual data in the database, just format the value being returned from the database. If creating a custom column and auto-populating it with the preferred date format is what it will take, then we can work on that from our side, but something here doesn’t line up.

1 year, 6 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Jason. Sorry, but that is what I meant. It is not possible (for us) to change the value of columns that are not provided by our plugin. the Entry Date is a column added by Gravity Forms so we are not able to change the value (date) for that column. But I guess we thought we could and so added the date format setting to that column. We will remove that setting in the next update.

1 year, 6 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.