Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Kyle Helder

Gravity Forms Addon causing timeout on Entries page

Hello!

I’ve been troubleshooting an issue revolving around the entries pages in the Gravity Forms plugin timing out after reaching the PHP maximum execution timeout (increasing this value doesn’t work). I was able to narrow down the issue to Admin Columns Pro’s Gravity Forms addon, as disabling it with this hook add_filter( ‘acp/addon/gravityforms/active’, ‘__return_false’ ); allowed the entries pages to load.

I’ve tried removing all of the column configurations for Gravity Forms, but this doesn’t seem to make a difference.

Any idea why this is happening?

1 year, 3 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for your feedback and I’m sorry to hear that the entry pages in Gravity Forms do not work.
Can you tell me if you have the issue on every entry page?
When you say that you removed all column configurations, do you mean the column configuration in our plugin or the column configuration in Gravity Forms itself?

1 year, 3 months ago
Kyle Helder

Hello Stefan!

The issue occurs on every entry page, including the main entries page and all individual entries pages, no matter how many entries the form has.

The column configurations I tried removing were the Admin Columns Pro configurations, not the Gravity Forms one.

Thanks!

1 year, 3 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Strange, it almost seems that there is some code that causes an infinite loop.
I don’t have the issue on a clean install with GF and our plugin installed, so I don’t know what might cause this issue. Are you able to reproduce the issue locally and if so, can you maybe try to disable other plugins or any custom code to see if that changes anything?

1 year, 3 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.