Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
jhanten

Gravity Form Addon forces all columns on entries view

Hello,

First, I have Admin Columns running on 90% of my sites at this point. It has become almost mandatory. I’m extremely happy to see you add Gravity Forms Support. This is something I have been wishing for a very long time. Basically, since I started using your product. So far it is working well and I think the option for different sets is going to be a game change for some of my users. Now to my question/concern.

When you first enable the add on and go to a form entries page on forms with many fields the view becomes unreadable. The addon seems to enable all available columns (fields) from the form instead of respecting what was previously set my Gravity Forms. Is this a behavior you all can improve? It would be nice if it inherited whatever was set using Gravity Forms built in column controls instead of turning everything on.

This system behavior is causing me need to modify all form’s entries views back down to a reasonable level for readability. Some of my sites have 15+ forms with entries. Some of my forms have over 100 fields. So, I haven’t even tried installing your plugin addon on those sites yet.

Thank you for your time and I hope my questions make sense?

Keep up the great work on your plugin.

Jonathon

2 years, 9 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for your feedback, it perfectly makes sense. The Gravity Forms columns must be added by default in order that our plugin can manage them, that’s why we make them all active at the beginning. We’ll have a look if we can improve this part of the integration.

2 years, 9 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.