Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Sarah Argrave

Geodirectory

I was hoping to use this plugin to add fields created with geodirectory and be able to sort by them. But I can’t seem to find a way to do it. Could you advise if this is possible and, if so, how to go about it?

4 years, 8 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Hi Sarah, I don’t know the inner workings of geodirectory, but if this plugin stores its data as metadata (e.g. custom fields). Then you can use the “Custom Field” column and pick your field there. I am not 100% sure if it will work, because it depends on how the data is stored. But if it’s plain text or a number then the Custom Field column will be able to sort it for you.

4 years, 8 months ago
Sarah Argrave

When I choose the custom field column, my geodirectory fields don’t appear in the list. Does that mean it won’t work? Or is there something else I need to do?

4 years, 8 months ago
Sarah Argrave

Grateful for your advice on this please

4 years, 8 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

If the custom field key is not listed within the “Field” dropdown then the data was probably not stored as metadata (inside a custom field). It could be a separate database table. This is something our plugin does not support.

4 years, 8 months ago
Sarah Argrave

Ok, thank you for the response. Will it be possible to get a refund then please?

4 years, 8 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Of course, Stefan will handle the refund request for you.

4 years, 8 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.