Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Lee

Filters showing intermittently

Hello,

Have PODs installed and for multi-select items I am selecting “filtering”. They do not appear to be showing up as filters or if they do, they say something like “loading” but never actually load any options.

Fields I am using are relationship fields, selection type , multiple. The ui is checkboxes on edit.

Any ideas?

Latest version of WP, Pods and Admin Columns Pro.

Cheers :)

8 years, 5 months ago
Lee

Howdy Guys.

Tried with ACF also in a fresh install. With Advanced Custom Fields selected you cannot select filter. If you change to custom field and select filter, filter just gets stuck in “loading values”

If you then refresh the filter no longer shows.

Latest WP fresh install. Latest Admin Col Pro and the ACF addon as well as latest ACF Pro plugin licenced.

According to this: https://www.admincolumns.com/documentation/compatible-plugins/advanced-custom-fields/

Select from ACF should be supported by Admin Columns but doesnt seem to at present.

Not sure if this is a general bug with caching or something?

Cheers
Lee

8 years, 5 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Hi Lee,

The text “loading values” is probably being displayed because there are not items available to populate it with. The text should dissapear if this is the case, but currently doesn’t. This will be fixed in next patch.

Does your site have any items created which are used by the filter menu?

Cheers,

Tobias

8 years, 5 months ago
Lee

Howdy

There are a couple of post with items selected.

Each post type has minimum of 2 posts both with items selected, None of the filters foor select work.

:(

Lee

8 years, 5 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Could you send us a support mail? I will pick it up from there. It might be a plugin or theme conflict.

8 years, 5 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.