Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
fabian

Filter reset

Is there a way to display a button to reset all filters, preferably to be switched on and off in the settings of each view?

3 years, 10 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

For now, the easiest way would be to click on the main menu (on the left). For example, when viewing the Post list table you can click “Posts” and this will reset all filters.

We know this is not very intuitive. So we have been working on one “reset filter/sorting” button. And it will be released later this year, but we are including it with an update we are doing on filtered segments. This new feature will save all filters as a user preference. When a user returns to his list table it will be exactly filtered and sorted the way the user left it. This will make the “reset filter” almost mandatory because it would be very cumbersome to remove each filter manually.

3 years, 10 months ago
fabian

Thanks Tobias, and sorry about all the tickets :) Never worked that intense with acp before and beside from the improvement ideas from our side (which you have all planned already anyway), i just want to say: acp ist one of the most helpful wp plugins i know. it saves us so much time and makes things so much easier for our clients as well. Thank you so much for the great work!!

3 years, 10 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

No problem, I find the feature suggestions really useful. It also gives us an indication of feature priority.

The reason we started building this plugin was initially for our clients when we were building websites ourselves. Making the admin actually useful to manage content effectively. I am glad you find the plugin so useful and are getting great use out of it.

3 years, 10 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.