Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Marc

Filter by user name ?

Hi

I don’t know why, but my filter by user name (I attach my custom post type to a “customer”) doesn’t work: the drop-down field contains only “empty” and “not empty”

Could you help me with that?

Thanks very much

7 years, 9 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Marc,

You can give me more information about your column?
What type of column did you add? If it is a custom field column, please send me the settings so I can try to reproduce your problem

7 years, 9 months ago
Developer

Hi Marc,

Can you send me a copy of the addon (for develop/testing purpose) so I can test it for you.
BTW, when I go to the website you’ve send me for unserializing data, I read that unserialized values are stored as follows

$meta_name_arg . '_' . $field_slug .'_'. $n

I think our plugin cannot work with this as it does not know how to handle this key structure. Of course it cannot handle serialized data as well. I need to test this to be sure. Filtering only looks for the key you’ve selected in the column. Does it display the data correct?

7 years, 8 months ago
Marc

Did you receive my precedent message ? It doesn’t display…

7 years, 8 months ago
Marc

Hi,

Can you give me a mail address ? I can create you an account on my own platform, cause I’m using the pro version of wordpress.org/plugins/wck-custom-fields-and-custom-post-types-creator/ and I have only one key license.

The meta_key of my CPT is indeed clients_netlinking_clients_1, which is a user ID.

By the way, datas are correctly displayed: I wish send you a screenshot in order to show you that the name of my clients is well displayed in the table, with a link to access to user profile associated.

Issue occurs only in the filtering field (dropdown) which dispalys only “Empty” and “Not Empty”.

7 years, 8 months ago
Developer

Problem is fixed outside this forum.
When the Custom Field is linked to the single values ( clients_netlinking_clients_1 ) then the filter dropdown is filled correctly. This issue is solved.

7 years, 8 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.