Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Johannes

Feature request – set column set with filter/hook

Hey

I would love to be able to set the active column set with a hook/filter. That way I can set it based on settings on a specific user instead of user role.

I can see that I can change the column labels and values with a filter – but with columns sets with many columns it would be easier to simply create different column sets and select the active one on load with a filter.

3 weeks, 4 days ago
Stefan
Developer

If such a filter should exist, it always means that the drop-down to ‘choose’ between sets should become obsolete. Aside from that, we store that last visited column set a preference so the next time you visit the page would be the same as you left. With a hook to overwrite that, a user will never be able to change the column set.

To set a specific set per user, you could even create a set and set a specific user to that set (aside from role). If a user has only one column set, it should load that specific set.

Can you tell me a bit more about your use case and how you should see this work in combination with the options we have right now to set a column to a user?

3 weeks, 3 days ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.