Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Oliver Fürthaler

Fatal Error when activating the Plugin

Hi guys,

I did install the plugin and when I try to activate it I get the Fatal Error and the WordPress goes in save mode.
We are running WordPress 6.4.2 / WooCommerce 8.3.1 with PHP 8.2.8 and we use the Astra Theme

This plugin could not be loaded correctly and is stopped in recovery mode. This is the error message I get in the Plugin screen.

An error of type E_ERROR was found in line 35 of the file
/home/websamur/public_html/samuraidev8.2.x.ch/gleichcom/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Plugin/Update/V6000.php verursacht. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method AC\ListScreenRepository\Storage\ListScreenRepository::find_all() in /home/websamur/public_html/samuraidev8.2.x.ch/gleichcom/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Plugin/Update/V6000.php:35 Stack trace: #0 /home/websamur/public_html/samuraidev8.2.x.ch/gleichcom/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Plugin/Update/V6000.php(25): ACP\Plugin\Update\V6000->apply_acf_update() #1 /home/websamur/public_html/samuraidev8.2.x.ch/gleichcom/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Plugin/Setup.php(75): ACP\Plugin\Update\V6000->apply_update() #2 /home/websamur/public_html/samuraidev8.2.x.ch/gleichcom/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Plugin/Setup.php(96): AC\Plugin\Setup->update() #3 /home/websamur/public_html/samuraidev8.2.x.ch/gleichcom/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Service/Setup.php(37): AC\Plugin\Setup->run(false) #4 /home/websamur/public_html/samuraidev8.2.x.ch/gleichcom/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): AC\Service\Setup->run(”) #5 /home/websamur/public_html/samuraidev8.2.x.ch/gleichcom/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /home/websamur/public_html/samuraidev8.2.x.ch/gleichcom/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #7 /home/websamur/public_html/samuraidev8.2.x.ch/gleichcom/wp-settings.php(643): do_action(‘init’) #8 /home/websamur/public_html/samuraidev8.2.x.ch/gleichcom/wp-config.php(104): require_once(‘/home/websamur/…’) #9 /home/websamur/public_html/samuraidev8.2.x.ch/gleichcom/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home/websamur/…’) #10 /home/websamur/public_html/samuraidev8.2.x.ch/gleichcom/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(‘/home/websamur/…’) #11 /home/websamur/public_html/samuraidev8.2.x.ch/gleichcom/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once(‘/home/websamur/…’) #12 {main} thrown

4 months, 3 weeks ago
Vlad Ion

Hello, we are having also a fatal error when trying to activate the pro version of the module.

Whats-App-Image-2023-12-07-at-12-49-03-b9107b65

Thank you.

4 months, 3 weeks ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for your feedback.
We will patch this as soon as possible.
Is it correct that you have this issue after installing our plugin when our plugin was already active?

As a quick fix and workaround, you can make a small change to the following file:

admin-columns-pro/classes/Plugin/Update/V6000.php#35

Change
foreach ($repository->find_all() as $list_screen) {
To
To foreach ($repository->get_list_screen_repository()->find_all() as $list_screen) {

4 months, 3 weeks ago
Vlad Ion

We deleted the free version and installed the pro version, but maybe some settings still remained. We could wait for the new patch if it will be live in a few days or something.

Thanks!

4 months, 3 weeks ago
Developer

Yes, there will probably be a patch tomorrow.

4 months, 3 weeks ago
Oliver Fürthaler

Hi guys,

thanks for replying and the inputs, we will wait for the patch, thx

4 months, 3 weeks ago
Oliver Fürthaler

By the way, your quick fix did work, I can activate the plugin now without any error!

4 months, 3 weeks ago
Oliver Fürthaler

Hi guys, the next problem (We are running WordPress 6.4.2 / WooCommerce 8.3.1 with PHP 8.2.8 and we use the Astra Theme) ist the following:

When I activate the oder filter in admin columns pro -> all orders are empty, when I deactivate the plugins I can see them again. Under admin columns settings add-ons under active I can’t see WooCommerce and under available it’s not visible to.
-> in different screenshots in you documentation you do show this: https://docs.admincolumns.com/article/9-installation#install-addons

Can you tell me what’s wrong I think we have the correct license for this or not?

4 months, 3 weeks ago
Oliver Fürthaler

But the Product view works correct…

4 months, 3 weeks ago
Developer

Hi Oliver,

Can you send me some screenshots of the filter you try to apply on the order page?
Please send me the screenshots to support@admincolumns.com and let this topic be about the installation issue.

4 months, 3 weeks ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.