Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
cbracken

Fatal error on upgrade

After upgrading from 4.3.4 to 4.3.5, I get this error, when I try to view any post listing screen (Posts, Pages, custom post types):

[28-Jul-2018 18:41:30 UTC] PHP Notice: AC_Column is a deprecated class since version 4.3! Use AC\Column instead. in /home/114570.cloudwaysapps.com/dewjdpedah/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Autoloader/Underscore.php on line 132
[28-Jul-2018 18:41:30 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class AC_Column_Post_Parent, because the name is already in use in /home/114570.cloudwaysapps.com/dewjdpedah/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Column/Post/Parent.php on line 10

I am also using the plugin “Admin Columns Pro – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)”. ACF is one minor release behind current: 5.6.10.

Following a recent similar post, I cleared various server-side caches without effect.

The strange part is that I don’t experience this error on my staging server, only Production. They are basically identical, only less RAM/CPU on staging. There is no record of a spike in RAM or CPU usage. And there are a few settings in wp-config that are different between staging and production, that’s it.

5 years, 8 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Can you try to completely reinstall the plugin?
The ‘AC_Column_Post_Parent’ class should not be used anywhere in our plugin, unless you created a custom column in your codebase. Did you maybe try to push your changed to production through a GIT setup?

Based on the error it seems that the file ‘/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/Column/Post/Parent.php’ still exists, while this should be not the case. The new filename is PostParent.php. Can you compare both the staging and production server and see if this file is also present on the staging environment? I expect it is not available on staging. A fresh reinstall of the plugin will fix the problem.

5 years, 8 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.