Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Thomas

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_option() on a non-object….

Hi there,

Any idea what could cause this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_option() on a non-object in .../wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/filtering/classes/model.php on line 858

?

I get this when adding a column with yes/no editing capability to https://ecomento.de/wp-admin/user-edit.php for a user meta field that can have the value “1”, “0” or be empty.

Cheers,
Thomas

7 years, 6 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Thomas,

I tried to reproduce this issue but with no luck.
Can you send me a screenshot of your column settings or send me the export of your particular column set?
Please send it to support@admincolumns.com so I can try to reproduce and look for a possible fix.

7 years, 6 months ago
Thomas

Hi,

It’s a rather complicated installation… I have a similar field that works just fine though. Maybe the yes/no setting needs a value added (=not empty) to work properly?

Cheers,
Thomas

7 years, 6 months ago
Developer

Thomas,

It should make not difference and I think I’ve tested all scenarios.
Am I correct that you have the following

– Custom meta field which contains the values 1, 0, empty
– Custom Field column with field type set to ‘Checkmark (true/false)’ and inline edit, filtering and sorting on

7 years, 6 months ago
Thomas

Hi,

Well, after some adding and re-adding and changing settings it now works. The only trigger for the previous problems I can think of would be an (initially) empty user meta field… Maybe you could could make sure that this isn’t a factor when handling editing, sorting etc. columns?

I actually noticed that only the filter setting for the column triggered the error previously.

Cheers,
Thomas

7 years, 6 months ago
Developer

Will try to reproduce it again on the latest version.
But since we’re working on the next major release, I think this bug does not occur there either.

7 years, 6 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.