Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Bruno keller

Fatal error after upgrade to version 5.6

Hi

Just done 2 times the upgrade of Admin column Pro to version 5.6 and I got the same error

Une erreur de type E_ERROR a été causée dans la ligne 34 du fichier /homepages/16/d729947663/htdocs/www/guerres-et-batailles-oubliees.fr/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/API/Request/ProductsUpdate.php. Message d’erreur : Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_value() on string in /homepages/16/d729947663/htdocs/www/guerres-et-batailles-oubliees.fr/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/API/Request/ProductsUpdate.php:34
Stack trace:
#0 /homepages/16/d729947663/htdocs/www/guerres-et-batailles-oubliees.fr/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/API/Request/ProductsUpdate.php(21): ACP\API\Request\ProductsUpdate->format_versions(Object(ACP\Plugins))
#1 /homepages/16/d729947663/htdocs/www/guerres-et-batailles-oubliees.fr/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Updates/Updater.php(52): ACP\API\Request\ProductsUpdate->__construct(Object(ACP\Type\SiteUrl), Object(ACP\Plugins), Object(ACP\Type\License\Key))
#2 /homepages/16/d729947663/htdocs/www/guerres-et-batailles-oubliees.fr/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(305): ACP\Updates\Updater->check_update(Object(stdClass))
#3 /homepages/16/d729947663/htdocs/www/guerres-et-batailles-oubliees.fr/wp-includes/plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Object(stdClass), Array)

Can you look at it please ?

thanks
BKantique

2 years, 6 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for your feedback. We are aware of that issue and it seems to be cache-related during the installation process. You should be able to update the plugin, clear the OPCache and continue working.
If that does not work, you could try to deactivate the plugin, remove it from your installation and re-install the 5.6 version. No settings will be lost during that process.

2 years, 6 months ago
Bruno keller

Hi Stefan

Thanks for your prompt feedback.

Actually the update process has ended apparently successfully as the plugin is now in version 5.6 and I haven’t noticed any issue when I work on my sites.

If any issue I’ll do what you suggested as removing the plugin and redo a fresh installation of v 5.6

2 years, 6 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.