Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Justin

Export selected rows only?

Big fan of the export button and I understand how to use filtering to narrow down my Orders list so a limited number of orders will be exported — but it would be super helpful if I could export ONLY rows that I have selected (using the WP checkboxes on the left of each row).

Screenshot of Orders page with 2 rows checked

Any chance of that happening or way you think it might be possible?

Thanks!

3 years, 2 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for your input and feedback!
The only way to export only those rows is when you filter on those two rows if that’s possible.
I don’t see another workaround to get that working since our export is specifically build to export all items that match both sorting and filtering and works over all pages.

3 years, 2 months ago
Justin

Understood. I’m sure it’s not an easy addition but if you could add it as a feature request I’d appreciate it!

I’ve wanted this feature for a while but was compelled to create this topic after a client recently tried to do the same thing and was disappointed that it didn’t work that way.

(Maybe an Export Selected button appears next to Export when rows are checked, in the same way the Bulk Edit button appears only after multiple rows are checked?)

3 years, 2 months ago
Developer

Yes, I created a feature request for it on our backlog.
Thanks for the input.

3 years, 2 months ago
Patrick Kahlo

Is there any news here? At the moment you can still export only a filtered view, but not the selection of data sets. Is that difficult to implement? I think there are many users who would like to have such a feature.

1 year, 7 months ago
Developer

Unfortunately, no news related to this item.
It is not on top of our backlog but we certainly want to have a look at it sometime because I fully agree that this is a feature that many customers could benefit from.

1 year, 7 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.