Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Aurélien

Export generating empty file

Hi, we have tried to export a CSV from WooCommerce Subscriptions view but the file is empty although a notice informs us about 230 items exported.

5 years, 9 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Unfortunately our export feature does not work with third party columns unless we have an integration for it.
This is because of the way most third party columns work, we need to create some code to make it work.
Since we don’t have an integration for the WooCommerce Subscription module, all the columns for this plugins, won’t work with export. Unfortunalty there is no workaround for this until there is a integration available. For this moment we don’t have an integration planned for WooCOmmerce Subscriptions.

5 years, 9 months ago
Aurélien

Thanks Sefan for this explanation!

5 years, 9 months ago
staginski.h

I need the export function too!

5 years, 6 months ago
Alison

I also need to be able to export WooCommerce Subscriptions info as well as data from WooCommerce custom fields. I have trouble believing that there’s no solution already out there, but if I can’t find one after some further searching I guess I’ll have to build it myself.

Stefan, can you please let me know whether it will it be possible to solve this problem following your guide for creating a column?:

How to create my own column?

Thanks.

4 years, 5 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.