Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Johan

Export filtered user selection

Hi, I am using your plugin to create filtered views of the registered WordPress users on my site based on their user meta data. Screenshot for clarification:

This is working very well, but I would like to be able to export the selections that I make, is this something you are planning to offer or can you recommend another plugin that allows me to export my selections?

8 years, 5 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Johan,

At this moment we are not planning to support export the overview in our plugin. The focus of our plugin is to make the overview more efficient to add sorting, filtering and inline-edit to it. Instead of supporting this in our product, I think it’s better to make a separate plugin, where you can filter data and select the fields you want in an export.

I did a quick search to find a good plugin for that, but it turns out it more difficult to find than I thought. I suppose you’re looking for a solution that exports the data to Excel or CSV? Maybe not really what you’re looking for but did you try this Chrome plugin?

I will create a feature request for this, so we can at least discuss this in the team.

8 years, 5 months ago
Johan

Thanks for your reply and for creating the feature request. I am indeed looking for a way to export the filtered data to a CSV or Excel file.

I think it would make sense to add this to your plugin as you already provide the tools for filtering the data. The next step would be to provide a way for users to export their filtered selections. I will try the suggested Chrome plugin, although I would prefer an integrated WordPress solution.

8 years, 5 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

You’re welcome, please follow this feature request to see any updates on this.
I will close this topic for now.

8 years, 5 months ago
Marcelo

really it would be wonderful

7 years, 7 months ago
SumFactors

Is this something that is planned? It would be an awesome feature and a very user friendly way of exporting data…

7 years, 5 months ago
Vincent

This would be a great featured. Export the current filtered view as CSV rows.

6 years, 10 months ago
David Mosterd
Developer

Just an update: we are working on the CSV export right now. Not sure when it’s finished, but it’s in development and the first results are looking good.

6 years, 8 months ago
daniela.calisi

it’s great news, it will be very useful for me too!

6 years, 7 months ago
Vincent

Pumped that this is coming soon. Is this what’s mentioned in the 4.1 release roadmap?

6 years, 7 months ago
Stephen

Hi, would it be possible to be a beta-tester on the export feature?
Best,
Stephen

6 years, 6 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Stephen, I gave your account beta access. We need another 2 weeks to make export beta ready. The beta release will be available in the downloads section on your account page. Please provide us with any feedback you might have, it greatly helps us fixing bugs and improving the final release.

6 years, 5 months ago
Stephen

Thank you so much Tobias, will test it right now and let you know.

6 years, 5 months ago
Stephen

Sorry, I misread you, will test it when Beta is ready ;o)) I put a reminder in my calendar but you are also welcome to let me know.
Best,
Stephen

6 years, 5 months ago
Vincent

We’d love beta access too. Thanks! :)

6 years, 5 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Done, you got beta access too. We will send you an email once the beta version is available.

6 years, 5 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

I just wanted to let you know the beta is ready for testing. You can download it from your account page.

Please email us with your feedback or reply to this topic.

6 years, 5 months ago
Stephen

Great news Tobias! Testing it IMMEDIATELY.

6 years, 5 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

I have re-uploaded the beta zip-file because it did not show the export button without SCRIPT_DEBUG set to true. Thanks Stephen for reporting it.

6 years, 5 months ago
amrazek

Hi Tobias,

Is it possible for us to join the beta test group as well? CSV export of Admin Columns is a key feature for us too, and we are happy to beta test to get early access to this.

Alex

6 years, 5 months ago
amrazek

Ah! I see this feature has already rolled out – Thanks!

6 years, 5 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.