Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Administratie BEWISE Solutions

Export duplicate values

Hi,

We are trying to export all rows of a custom post type which has multiple ACF fields.

The result of the export has the right amount of rows, but the data isn’t correct. There are a lot of duplicate rows and other rows are missing.

Is this a bug? Could this be because of custom code?
We have a lot of extra code hooks/actions, so its hard to debug. Could you tell me which hooks/actions could influence the export result?

I hope you can help me!

Kind Regards,

2 years, 4 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Do you have the issue as well on the actual overview page?
Export should not give you another result than the overview.
Custom hooks can definitely cause multiple items to appear for example by joining other tables to the WP_Query.
If you install the Query Monitor plugin, you could analyze the main query and fire the query on your database to see if that also gives you duplicate ids. It might at least give you an idea what is causing this issue to happen. I can’t tell if it is our plugin or some of your own custom hooks, most likely the pre_get_posts hook.

2 years, 4 months ago
Administratie BEWISE Solutions

I am not seeing anything weird with the Query Monitor. I also tried removing some hooks from my custom code which did not resolve the issue.

I have multiple custom post types and all except this one goes wrong.

2 years, 4 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Can you contact me at support@admincolumns.com and maybe give me access to your environment so I can have a look at the issue?

2 years, 3 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.