Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
sitexpertid

Export CSV file missing content

Hi,

We use Admin Columns Pro to define our table but when we export the data with export CSV file, two fields are empty.

One is not empty in the table but is empty in the export. The second is empty in both.

Can you help us ?

Thank you

5 years, 1 month ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hello,

Please notice that our plugin can only export default WordPress columns and all our own custom columns. Third-party columns can unfortunately not be exported with our plugin, simply because of the way that WordPress works.

I’m not sure which columns you’re trying to export, but you could see if there is an Admin Columns alternative column that you can replace the original column with. Our ‘Custom field’ column is a column that can replace many columns, since most columns that we see, just display a custom field from the database, and that is exactly what this column does.

5 years, 1 month ago
Stephanie

Hi,

I’m having the same issue when trying to export the default column ‘Membership Plan’ from Woocommerce Memberships. The plan is displayed on the screen but the column is empty when exported. All other columns are exporting correctly.

5 years, 1 month ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Stephanie,

I do expect that because the ‘Membership Plan’ column is not a column supported by our plugin and thus cannot be exported. As I mentioned on my previous comment: Third-party columns can unfortunately not be exported with our plugin, simply because of the way that WordPress works.

5 years, 1 month ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.