Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Miguel

Export button does not work

Hi, I’m having problems with the last version of the plugin Admin Columns Pro. The effect is the export button does not work

Initially I supossed was related to the migration to wordpress 5.5, but I have verified problem exists also in my previous WordPress vesion 5.4.2.

I have made a litlle debug and I found the following error:

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,
jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,moxiejs,plupload&ver=5.4.2:8
listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerText' of null
listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerText' of null
    at e.value (listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1)
    at new e (listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1)
    at new e (listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1)
    at e.value (listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1)
    at Function.<anonymous> (listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1)
    at s._emit (listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1)
    at s.emit (listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1)
    at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1)
value @ listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1
e @ listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1
e @ listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1
value @ listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1
(anonymous) @ listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1
s._emit @ listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1
s.emit @ listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1
(anonymous) @ listscreen.js?ver=1597275712:1

Additionally as a relevant information: I have realized the text that appears when the mouse is over the button is not
“Export to CSV” as expected but “vamente:”….

Hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot

3 years, 7 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Did you already update our plugin to Admin Columns 5.3?
When you click on the export button (vamente in your case?) do you see anything happening and is there a notice created on top of the overview that displays the status of the export action?
We did some fixes on our Export feature for WordPress 5.5 but I highly doubt that the change causes this to happen. Is it possible for me to have a look at your environment to see the error in action? If so, please send me the login information at support@admincolumns.com

3 years, 7 months ago
Miguel

No, once I press the button this appears as pressed, but nothing more occurs. No notice created on top of the overview.

The testing environment where I found the problem have :

Wordpress 5.4.2
Admin Columns Pro 5.3
Admin Columns Pro – Advanced Custom Fields ACF 2.6.2

The export problem occurs with custom columns (from ACF) but also with standard columns…

KR

Miguel

3 years, 7 months ago
Miguel

Not easy to grant access to you to the environment, but I’m open to gather all the infor you want and share with you by e-mail, if you agree…

Thank you very much

3 years, 7 months ago
Developer

The JS error that you see. Do you see that error at the moment that you hit the export button?
At this moment, I have no clue why the name of the button is different and why the message is not created.
Sure you can send me any information at support@admincolumns.com but without access to your environment and test things myself, I’m not really sure what to ask you. You could try to disable other plugin and switch themes to find out if there is a conflict with another plugin or theme. I suggest starting with that in order to find where we have to look.

3 years, 7 months ago
Miguel

Thank you very much for your support in this topic…

The name of the button is not correct from the very begining, when the page is loaded… I’ll try to test following your recommendation of deactivate other plugins… In parallel, I’ll try to obtain authrization to create an specific testing environment for you… (again, very much appreciate!)

KR

Miguel

3 years, 7 months ago
Miguel

Hi, after some testng I have verified the problem does not occur if I change the WordPress language to English instead Spanish…

Can you help me

3 years, 7 months ago
Miguel

Hi Stefan,

Finally I have solved the problem. I have confirmed a bug in the following translation file of admin_columns-pro:

/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/languages/codepress-admin-columns-es_ES.po

I have solved the problem modifiying this rows:

#: admin-columns-pro/classes/Export/Asset/Script/Table.php:34
msgid “”
“Export completed ({0} items). Your download will start automatically. If ”
“this does not happen, you can download the file again: ”
msgstr “Exportación completada ({0} ítems). Su descarga comenzará automáticamente. Si esto no sucede, puedes descargar el archivo nuevamente:”

For these:

#: admin-columns-pro/classes/Export/Asset/Script/Table.php:34
msgid “Export completed ({0} items). Your download will start automatically. If this does not happen, you can download the file again: ”
msgstr “Exportación completada ({0} ítems). Su descarga comenzará automáticamente. Si esto no sucede, puedes descargar el archivo nuevamente:”

Then, my problem has been solved… Could you solve it in the following version of the plugin?

KR

PS: And again, thnak you very much for your good support and plugin!

Miguel

3 years, 7 months ago
Miguel

Hi Stefen,

Forget my previous mail. The problem indeed, was not in your language files but in an unexpected buggy modification on those files performed by our automated deployment process…

So, my problem is completely solved and the cause is not Admi Columns Pro plugin, but my own (buggy) deployment process…

Thank you very much for your support and sorry for the invonveniences…

KR

Miguel

3 years, 7 months ago
Developer

Thanks for letting me know.
And no worries, I’m glad the issue is solved.
I was more afraid that our plugin could contain incorrect translation that could cause such error, but fortunately, that is not the case. Let me know if you have any further questions.

3 years, 7 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.