Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Brian

Events disappear when plugin is activated

When I activate this Pro plugin, all of my Events disappear. There is not a single data element listed. I’m using the Events Organiser plugin. If you cannot fix this, is there a way to not have the plugin apply to certain post types like Events? Thanks.

9 years, 7 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

I tried the plugin, but could not reproduce this issue.

It could be that you tried to sort them by a non-existing value. Could you try to “reset sorting”? You can do this on the event listing page.

9 years, 7 months ago
Brian

I think I tried that earlier. In any case, “reset sorting” no longer appears.

I’m positive I didn’t sort them by a non-existing value because there are no event records returned when I go to Events.

9 years, 7 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Try turning on WP_DEBUG in your wp-config. Perhaps there is a php error from a theme or plugin which is not showing.

9 years, 7 months ago
Brian

Did that and received this message: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /usr/www/…/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/pro/classes/filtering/classes/model.php on line 67

My developer was able to remove some columns from the list of filter options and now I can see Events again.

9 years, 7 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

We always try to have Admin Columns use as little memory as possible. You could try to run the P3 (Plugin Performance Profiler) plugin to see which plugin takes up the most memory.

9 years, 7 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.