Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
a3

Error with latest version of ACP and new Yoast add-on

Hi!

I updated ACP to the latest version (5.2.1) and Yoast to its latest version (14.6.1). I installed the Yoast SEO add-on (version 1.0) as instructed (I was using the “primary taxonomy” from Yoast as a column for one of my custom post types), and I got a fatal error on that custom post type screen. I suspected it was triggered by the Yoast column so I reset the columns for that CPT. When I attempt to add the Yoast primary taxonomy column back, I get the following error on screen:

“The column could not be loaded because of an unknown error”

And I get the following more detailed error via the WordPress automated email (website identifying info has been obscured with XXXXXX):

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 0 of the file /var/www/vhosts/XXXXXXXXXXXXX/XXXXXXXXXXXXX/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/templates/admin/edit-columns.php. Error message: Method AC\View::__toString() must not throw an exception, caught Error: Class 'ACA\YoastSeo\Setting\PrimaryTaxonomy' not found

This column was working just fine prior to today’s plugin updates. Everything on this site us up to date (WP is at 5.4.2, PHP is 7.3.20, all plugins are at their latest versions).

Can you please look into it? I need to launch this website by the end of the week and would hate to have to roll back the plugins to prior backups in order to go live (this issue doesn’t affect the front-end of the site at the moment, but it does affect the back-end management of this CPT).

Thanks!

3 years, 9 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

We were able to reproduce the issue and will release a fix for this today.

3 years, 9 months ago
a3

Stefan, thank you for the prompt response. Looking forward to the bug fix.

Cheers!

3 years, 9 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

The update was released some hours ago.
You should be able to see the update on your environment.
Can you update and let me know if it fixed the issue?

3 years, 9 months ago
a3

Hi Stefan,

I can confirm that version 1.0.1 of the Yoast SEO add-on solved the issue.

Thanks for addressing this so quickly!

3 years, 9 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.