Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Andreu Llos

Error trying to export CSV

Hi,

I’m trying the new CSV Export feature and it’s giving an error in my site. This is what happen when I try to export a filtered result:

load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9:4 POST https://domain.com/wp-admin/edit.php?s&post_status=all&post_type=request&action=-1&m=0&acp_filter%5B592bfe6027545%5D=MA%3D%3D&acp_filter%5Bcolumn-taxonomy%5D=YWllbnJ1dGEtamF6eg%3D%3D&_ac_nonce=c877e3c3cf&layout&filter_action=Filtrar&paged=1&action2=-1 500 (Internal Server Error)

send @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9:4
ajax @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9:4
runExportJob @ listscreen.js?ver=4.1:1
(anonymous) @ listscreen.js?ver=4.1:1
dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9:3
r.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9:3

Any ideas?

Thanks

6 years, 5 months ago
Tobias Schutter
Developer

Hi Andreu, it’s not a known bug and from this console.log it’s hard to know what went wrong. Would you be able to send us the PHP error (from your PHP log) to support@admincolumns.com?

6 years, 5 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.