Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Andreas

Error on update

Running latest versions I get this error which breaks the whole site.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'AC_TableScreen' not found in /home/example.com/web/app/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/codepress-admin-columns.php:113 
Stack trace: #0 /home/example.com/web/app/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/codepress-admin-columns.php(84): CPAC->__construct() #1 /home/example.com/web/app/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/codepress-admin-columns.php(581): CPAC::instance() 
#2 /home/example.com/web/app/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/codepress-admin-columns.php(585): AC() 
#3 /home/example.com/web/app/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns-pro.php(37): require_once('/home/forge/ver...') 
#4 /home/example.com/web/app/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns-pro.php(113): ACP_Full->__construct() 
#5 /home/example.com/web/wp/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(1897): include('/home/forge/ver...') 
#6 /home/example.com/web/wp/wp-admin/plugins.php(172): plugin_sandbox_scrape('admin-columns-p...') 
#7 {main} thrown in /home/example.com/web/app/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/codepress-admin-columns.php on line 113

Please advice

5 years, 9 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Andreas,

Can you tell me how you did the upgrade?
Did you download the file and sync it with FTP to your server?
Or did you use the automatic update?
Can you try to remove the plugin and reinstall the plugin again?

5 years, 9 months ago
Andreas

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I’ve installed multiple times in different ways.

Will try some more on my dev machine and get back to you.

5 years, 9 months ago
Niall

Had same error. It was opcache. Clear your opcache (reload httpd and/or php-fpm).

5 years, 9 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Thanks for the feedback!
I hope this solution als works for Andreas.

5 years, 9 months ago
Andreas

Hi Stefan

Got to test this now and it seems it was related to some heavy cache!

*Solved*

5 years, 9 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.