Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Stephan Maria

error in ListScreen.php and Database.php

hej admincolumns.

since a few days we have errors … (still with latest updates today)

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
WordPress version 5.5.2
Current plugin: Admin Columns Pro (version 5.3.2)
PHP version 7.3.19

Error Details
=============

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 757 of the file /wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/ListScreen.php. 
Error message: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to AC\ListScreen::set_settings() must be of the type array, bool given, called in /wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/ListScreenRepository/Database.php on line 217 
and defined in /wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/ListScreen.php:757
Stack trace:
#0 /wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/ListScreenRepository/Database.php(217): AC\ListScreen->set_settings(false)
#1 /wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/ListScreenRepository/Database.php(65): AC\ListScreenRepository\Database->create_list_screen(Object(stdClass))
#2 /wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/ListScreenRepository/Storage/ListScreenRepository.php(107): AC\ListScreenRepository\Database->find_all

for human work the error ist mostly affecting wpml string translation which is not possible to use.
as workaround for using wpml string translation we have to deactivate admin columns.

can you help?

best,
s

3 years, 5 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Can you have a look in your database at the wp_admin_columns table?
The column settings for at least one of your column sets must be correct and cannot be serialized.
The expected data for that column must be a serialized array.
Please contact me on the live support chat or on email at support@admincolumns.com so I can help you with that.

3 years, 5 months ago
Stephan Maria

hej stefan.

thanks for your quick response. i’ve cleared the table and both plugins are working at the same time again.

issue resolved! :)

best,
s

3 years, 5 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Yeah, clearing the table is also a solution :)
I’m glad the issue is solved but hope you don’t miss any settings now.

3 years, 5 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.