Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Adrian Rafail

Error after the last WP Update.

Hello!
I am having a bit of a problem with Your plugin, after the latest wordpress update on my website: http://www.digitalcitizen.life.
The problem is a “There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.” error message on the wp-admin posts page.

After some debugging I tracked it down to you plugin and found the following error in the log.

[08-Dec-2020 12:42:04 UTC] PHP Notice:  unserialize(): Error at offset 1779 of 2988 bytes in /home/digitalcitizen/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/ListScreenRepository/Database.php on line 217
[08-Dec-2020 12:42:04 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to AC\ListScreen::set_settings() must be of the type array, bool given,
 called in /home/digitalcitizen/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/ListScreenRepository/Database.php on line 217 and
 defined in /home/digitalcitizen/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/ListScreen.php:757
Stack trace:
#0 /home/digitalcitizen/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/ListScreenRepository/Database.php(217): AC\ListScreen->set_settings(false)
#1 /home/digitalcitizen/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/ListScreenRepository/Database.php(111): AC\ListScreenRepository\Database->create_list_screen(Object(stdClass))
#2 /home/digitalcitizen/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/ListScreenRepository/Storage/ListScreenRepository.php(87): AC\ListScreenRepository\Database->find(Object(AC\Type\ListScreenId))
#3 /home/digitalcitizen/publ in /home/digitalcitizen/public_html/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/admin-columns/classes/ListScreen.php on line 757

Can you please help me?
Thank you!

PS: My website runs on WP 5.5.3 and ACP is the latest version.

3 years, 4 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi there,

Did you get this issue after updating WordPress or after updating our plugin?
I do not hope that this issue is triggered by a WordPress update.
Technically this issue can occur when the data in our table ‘{prefix}_admin_columns’ is for some reason corrupt.
Can you maybe send me an export of that database table at support@admincolumns.com?

3 years, 4 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.