Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
liz2

Enter license key to dev site

Hi,
I have admin columns pro, it has currently expired and I cannot renew the license at the moment but I believe it should still work. I have a development site that i want to use admin columns on. I have installed it but cannot see where to insert the license as the button does not appear. I cannot remember now if there was a separate download with the purchase of Pro, I do not seem to have one and there is nothing in the WP plug-in library. On the development site it doesn’t matter if I don’t have the latest version and I will renew as soon as I am able on the live site.

Can you tell me how to apply the license to my development site?

Thank you?

4 years, 3 months ago
liz2

P.S. Does the pro version work with Woo Commerce, specifically with Product Variations

4 years, 3 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hello,

If you don’t see the license field, you probably have installed the free version.
The Pro version is a separate product and should be installed instead of the free version.
Once your license expires, you won’t be able to download any more updates from our website and auto-update the plugin from your install. But the product should still work if you have it installed on your website.

If you have a business license, it should work with WooCommerce since you have (or had) access to the WC integration which even has Variation support.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

4 years, 3 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.