Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Dreo

Empty results on admin search

Hi,
And first excuse my bad english.
I develop a site with Admin Columns Pro – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF). When I use default search in posts admin lists, it always return empty results. It’s okay whan I desactivate Admin Columns Pro – Advanced Custom Fields plugin. Have you got a solution ?

5 years, 8 months ago
Dreo

And when I search on tax admin screens I’ve this message :Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/srv1/www/eoc2/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Filtering/classes/Model/Meta.php:163 Stack trace: #0 /home/srv1/www/eoc2/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Filtering/classes/Strategy/Taxonomy.php(35): ACP\Filtering\Model\Meta->get_filtering_vars(Array) #1 /home/srv1/www/eoc2/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): ACP\Filtering\Strategy\Taxonomy->handle_filter_requests(Object(WP_Term_Query)) #2 /home/srv1/www/eoc2/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #3 /home/srv1/www/eoc2/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/srv1/www/eoc2/wp-includes/class-wp-term-query.php(317): do_action(‘pre_get_terms’, Object(WP_Term_Query)) #5 /home/srv1/www/eoc2/wp-includes/class-wp-term-query.php(288): WP_Term_Query->get_terms() #6 /home/srv1/www/eoc2/wp-includes/taxonomy.php(1099): WP_Term_Query->query(Array) #7 /home/srv1/www/eoc2/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-terms-list-table.php(231): get_terms(A in /home/srv1/www/eoc2/wp-content/plugins/admin-columns-pro/classes/Filtering/classes/Model/Meta.php on line 163

5 years, 8 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hello,

1) We can reproduce the fatal error on the Taxonomy overview page and will create a fix for this for the upcoming release. It only happens when you filter on a meta column like ‘Custom Field’ or ‘ACF’. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

2) For the empty results on your overview pages when you search. Do you have another search plugin active on your install? Or do you have sorting active on your overview page? Maybe the search in combination with sorting causes the query to display no results at all. If you see the ‘reset sorting’ button on top of your screen, can hit that one and search again and see if that works?

5 years, 8 months ago
Dreo

Hi Stefan and thanks for your answer.

1/ For this error, can you tell me when will approximately be this upcoming release (my client will probably ask me) ?

2/ I haven’t any other search plugin. I use WPML, can this be linked ?
I make further tests and in fact, any filter return empty results, in any custom posts types…

5 years, 8 months ago
Dreo

(il you give me an e-mail address, I can give you an access to the dev version)

5 years, 8 months ago
Dreo

And I think it comes from a “&action=-1” in the requested URL, is it possible ?

5 years, 8 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

I just send you an email with a fix and the request for the credentials for your environment.

5 years, 8 months ago
Dreo

Why this topic is marked as Solved ? It’s not solved at all, I just had a nonsense answer.

5 years, 8 months ago
Dreo

I checked once again : the search perfectly works when I desactivate Admin Columns Pro – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) !!

5 years, 8 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.