Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Trevor

DB Prefix Change Issues

I started getting a 502 when trying to access /wp-admin/users.php. Through a bunch of research I found the issue to be with Admin Columns.

It appears that ac_preferences are referencing the default wordpress wp_users in the metakey. This is causing a conflict because our DB prefix is changed to something else unique. Once I delete the meta key/meta value pair from my user’s user_meta then the page loaded fine. This was the culprit:
prefix_ac_preferences_sorted_by a:1:{s:10:”shop_order”;a:2:{s:7:”orderby”;s:12:”order_status”;s:5:”order”;s:3:”asc”;}}

5 years, 8 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Trevor,

Do you get this issue on a new environment with custom DB prefix?
Or did you change the DB prefix on an existent environment?
If so, how did you change the DB prefix? Did you use a tool for it?

5 years, 8 months ago
Trevor

Our site was developed 3 years ago by a professional company. They changed the prefix from the beginning. We installed Admin Columns Pro about 1.5 years ago and just started having this problem six months ago. I thought it was a one time problem, so I deleted the meta. But it has come back again and again now.

5 years, 8 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Trevor,

To be honest, I don’t think this is a DB prefix issue.
We just use the update_user_option method to store our settings.
This methods adds the DB prefix by default and that should be just fine.

– Does the prefix in your settings not match the prefix in your DB?
– Are you able to reproduce the issue by following the steps below?

Based on the meta you removed, I expect you have this issue when you go to the WooCommerce Order overview page and sort on the ‘Order status’ column. If you can reproduce this issue, can you try to reproduce it with other columns as well?

I still have no idea what could go wrong here, so more information is appreciated. Since I might need some sensitive information about your install, it might better to continue this support issue through email. You can reply to me at support@admincolumns.com.

5 years, 8 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.