Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Alfred

db Error

Hi. I’m getting the following error in our db. When this error happen orders are not being completed and a deadlock error happens.

[09-Jun-2017 15:31:52 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 for query SELECT pt.ID AS id, mt.meta_value FROM wp_posts AS pt INNER JOIN wp_postmeta AS mt ON mt.post_id = pt.ID AND mt.meta_key = '_completed_date' WHERE 1=1 AND pt.post_type = 'shop_order' AND pt.ID IN ( ) made by WP_Posts_List_Table->prepare_items, wp_edit_posts_query, wp, WP->main, WP->query_posts, WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts, do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, ACP_Sorting_Strategy_Post->handle_sorting_request, ACP_Sorting_Model_CustomField_Date->get_sorting_vars, AC_Meta_Query->get
[09-Jun-2017 15:31:55 UTC] WordPress database error Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction for query DELETE FROM `wp_options` WHERE `option_name` = '_transient__omapi_validate' made by require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('/wordpress-4.7.5/wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, OMAPI->init, OMAPI->load_admin, OMAPI_Validate->__construct, OMAPI_Validate->maybe_validate, get_transient, delete_option

Can you please help me identify why this error is happening?
Thanks
Francisco Cabrera

6 years, 10 months ago
Alfred

[09-Jun-2017 15:31:52 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 for query SELECT pt.ID AS id, mt.meta_value FROM wp_posts AS pt INNER JOIN wp_postmeta AS mt ON mt.post_id = pt.ID AND mt.meta_key = '_completed_date' WHERE 1=1 AND pt.post_type = 'shop_order' AND pt.ID IN ( ) made by WP_Posts_List_Table->prepare_items, wp_edit_posts_query, wp, WP->main, WP->query_posts, WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts, do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, ACP_Sorting_Strategy_Post->handle_sorting_request, ACP_Sorting_Model_CustomField_Date->get_sorting_vars, AC_Meta_Query->get

[09-Jun-2017 15:31:55 UTC] WordPress database error Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction for query DELETE FROM `wp_options` WHERE `option_name` = '_transient__omapi_validate' made by require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('/wordpress-4.7.5/wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, OMAPI->init, OMAPI->load_admin, OMAPI_Validate->__construct, OMAPI_Validate->maybe_validate, get_transient, delete_option

6 years, 10 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Alfred,

Can you tell me a little bit more about your column setup and if you have any other plugins active in your install that does something with searching/filtering/sorting on the admin overview pages?

I think you’re filtering on a specific custom field column which is causing the conflict. But to find out exactly what’s happening, I like to reproduce the issue, so any information about your environment is welcome. You can also send this information to support@admincolumns.com.

6 years, 10 months ago
Alfred

I replied via email with the json export of ACP and the WC status report.

6 years, 10 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.