Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Stelios Vatsolakis

Custom Field in Customer View

Good morning. I downloaded the pro version of Admin Columns, and ACF so I could add a MSRP field for the customer to see. I sell items at wholesale prices on yiayiasimports.com, but my customers have asked me what the suggested retail price is. I thought ACF would allow me to create that field, as well as add it to the “Quick Edit” section so I can change multiple items at once, versus each of my 150+ items separately. Please let me know if this is possible, and how. Thank you

4 years, 1 month ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

This should be possible and could be done by following these steps:

1) First, create your field with ACF for a product
2) Go to the column settings page for products
3) Create a new column of the type ‘Advanced Custom Fied’ and select the new MSRP field from the field drop-down
4) Enable editing, save the overview and go to the overview page
5) Select multiple items to bulk edit the value of the column on the overview.

By adding the field to a product, it will not automatically be visible on your front-end. But you can find how to show it by having a look at the ACF documentation.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

4 years, 1 month ago
Stelios Vatsolakis

Thanks for your reply Stefan, but I’m still having trouble adding the MSRP to the front end. I created the field and added the MSRP to each item, but it still doesn’t allow me to add to the front end. I would send you screenshots, but I don’t see an option for uploading them. If you can, email me at manoly@yiayiasimports.com and I can send you screenshots so you can see what I’m seeing.

4 years, 1 month ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Sorry, but adding the fields to your front-end is really something that is an ACF feature, not a feature that is provided by our plugin. So I’m afraid we can’t help you with that. You should have a look at the ACF documentation or ask a developer to implement the field on your front-end templates if you are not able to code this yourself.

4 years, 1 month ago
Stelios Vatsolakis

In that case can I receive a refund for admin columns business pro? The plugin does me no good if I can’t implement any of it on the front end and not everyone has the resources or option of hiring a developer to help build their site. I’ve only built two sites and both were done to save money for my business. I’m not familiar with code yet so I guess I’m just not ready for your plugin without help.

4 years, 1 month ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.