Support

Search results for ""

Sorry, no results found. Perhaps you would like to search the documentation?
All Topics
Nohemi

Compatibility with simple page ordering

Hi,
I use simple page ordering plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-page-ordering/) with Admin columns PRO.
Both plugins work together without critical bug but i have found a problem :
“Single value select” doesn’t work. When i click on it, nothing happens. If i disable “Simple page ordering” it works again.
<iframe src=”//giphy.com/embed/3oz8xSn89JE261dCx2″ width=”480″ height=”192″ frameBorder=”0″ class=”giphy-embed” allowFullScreen></iframe><p>via GIPHY</p>

7 years, 6 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Nohemi,

Thanks for your feedback, I am able to reproduce the issue.
But not only does the single select inline edit not work, also the other inline edit modals from our plugin does not work in combination with this plugin.

I think this is something that must be fixed in the simple page ordering plugin. Their drag & drop features blocks the elements on top of the table row so they cannot be selected. Something in the Javascript must be changes so other elements in the table row still work. Can you make an issue on their support forum to fix this problem? If needed, I can assist them with this issue.

7 years, 5 months ago
Nohemi

Hi,

But not only does the single select inline edit not work, also the other inline edit modals from our plugin does not work in combination with this plugin.
Unfortunately, the plugin seems no longer supported.

However, i have tested some other fields :

I’m using simple page ordering because of your anwser here : https://www.admincolumns.com/forums/topic/drag-and-drop-reorder-posts-with-admin-columns-pro/

But i could use another plugin. Is there a drag and drop order plugin fully compatible with your plugin ?

7 years, 5 months ago
Stefan van den Dungen Gronovius
Developer

Hi Nohemi,

Sorry but I don’t know another drag and drop plugin that is compatible with our plugin, simply because I never looked for it. If you every find a solution for your problem, I would like to know which plugin you used so if you could post it here, that would be very helpful.

7 years, 5 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.